For taking bus, there will be three routes,
1) Airport to (10 miles bus station ~ Sal Mile Gone).
2) Sal Mile Gone to Sule Pagoda.
3) Sule Pagoda to Than Lyin Pha Yar Gom at ThaBarWa Centre at Than Lyin Township across the big river.
The bus station from the airport is about 800m away, after leaving the airport just walk to the right, along the street, at the junction cross the street and wait at the bus stop, and
take the First route that is to take the ferry car from the airport to the Yangon Bus station (10 miles bus station ~ Sal Mile Gone).
and take the Second route which is taking the bus (YBS 37) from (10 miles station ~ Sal Mile Gone). to the (Sule Pagoda station~ Suu Lae Pha Yar).
and Third route is to take the bus (YBS 31) from (Sule Pagoda station~ Suu Lae Pha Yar) to the ThaBarWa Tayar Yeik Tar (Naung Pin Bus stop).
Our place, Thabarwa Tayar Tayar Yeik Tar (Natural Meditation and Helping center) in Than Lyin township is 1hr & 30 min bus drive from downtown of Yangon.
Our centre is 1hr & 30min bus drive from Sule Pagoda (which is the most busy part in yangon) for 200kyats southwards, over a big bridge on to the island called Than Lyin,
So when the bus comes, take the bus which does not have bus number as it shows Yangon to Than Lyin with Burmese Language. Just say or ask for: Than Lyin Pha Yar Gom and ThaBarWa Ta-Yar-Yeik-Tar ! its almost the last bus terminal, it’s Thabarwa Meditation and Helping Centre (ThaBarWa Ta-Yar-Yeik-Tar) is at ThanLyin Pagoda Hill.
You can ask the driver if it arrive Than Lyin Pha Yar Gom. Our centre is situated between Kyite Khauk Pha Yar (Kyite Khauk Pagoda) and East Yangon University. _ You can ask Thabarwa Tayar Yeik Tar (ThaBarWa Centre) when you arrive Kyite Khauk Pha Yar . Any difficulty, call me 09 788 651 272 or 09 784 563 653.
THAN LYIN BRIDGE
THABARWA CENTRE AND KYAIK KHAUK PAGODA
THANLYIN TOWNSHIP ACROSS THE RIVER
KYAIK KHAUK PAGODA
ThaBarWa Centre is ….
the place of learning and practicing meditation and helping others who needs help for physical and mental difficulties. Our place is known as Thabarwa Tayar Yeik Tar (ThaBarWa Meditation & Helping center) in Thanlyin township is 1hr & 30 min bus drive from downtown of Yangon.
Note: pls tell the driver that the centre is near Tar Wa Tat Ka Tol ( Tar Wa university OR Than Lyin Pa Yar Gone)
Our center is also a welfare village, taking care of everybody who cannot support themselves because of various reasons and at the same time teaching them how to meditate and take care of their mind.
I would like to host those who are interested in spiritual development or those who wants to purify the mental defilement.
By staying in our place , you can participate in below activities of our centre according to your own wish.
1. Following the monks who are going alms round for charity and sharing back to patients, infirm, old people and meditators.
2. Taking care of patients or infirm or old people.
3. Following the countryside trips of the centre bus and branches of ThaBarWa Centres in other cities.
4. Learning burmese people and culture.
5. Attending meditation session and classes.
6. Helping in cooking for old, infirm, and hopless people and patients and meditators.
7. Helping in library.
8. Cooking and Sharing food to the old and disable people.
9. Learning the mercy villages for homeless and hopless people which are established and donated by our centre.
10. Teaching the Children or adults language or others or social activities.
To come with meditation visa,
For long staying and learning insight meditation at our centre more than 28 days,
you can come with meditation visa via the recommended letter of our centre.
Regarding to our centers’ regulation, the person who would like to come to Myanmar with our center sponsored/invitation letter that will help to get meditation visa, will need to stay at our center at least for 6 weeks learning meditation.
But regarding to our centers’ regulation, the person who would like to come to Myanmar with our center sponsored/invitation letter that will help to get meditation visa, will need to stay at our center at least for 6 weeks learning meditation.
It you can agree with the fact, we will send the invitation letter to you.
We need the passport data of you to send the invitation letter to you.